Robertson Cosmetic Center’s nurse injectors use Juvederm® -XC, a smooth injectable gel used to restore lost volume to certain areas of the face. This versatile dermal filler is made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in your skin that plays a key role in the maintenance of skin volume and hydration. Hyaluronic acid retains water, absorbing more than 1,000 times its weight to add volume to the skin’s surface. In addition, it binds with collagen and elastin to provide structure, elasticity and volume while contributing to the overall appearance of the skin.
Juvederm®-XC is FDA approved and is a simple, non-surgical wrinkle treatment that requires minimal recovery or downtime. Juvederm®-XC is injected under the skin to restore facial volume and bring back a youthful contour to the face. It is appropriate for filling moderate to severe wrinkles and folds of the lower face, such as smile lines, marionette lines, and also can be used to smooth vertical lip lines as well as add natural volume to the lip. On average, results last up to one year, but vary depending on injector technique, the facial area in which it is injected and the anatomy of the patient.
For more information, please visit www.juvederm.com.
Reward yourself with Brilliant Distinctions, an exclusive rewards program from the makers of Juvederm®:
- Earn points when you purchase Botox®, Juvederm® or Laisse® as well as certain SkinMedica® products
- Use your points to save on future purchases
- Manage your points online
- Get special discounts, offers, invitations, and a monthly eNewsletter created especially for you
- NEW from Brilliant Distinctions, BD Mall lets you earn more points towards Allergan services and products when shopping online with over 30,000 retailers nationwide!