AVAILABLE POSITION: Administrative Assistant – Middleton
Job Description: Extremely busy Middleton clinic is seeking a long-term, highly organized professional to join our team. Primary role involves office clerical duties including document scanning, confirmation calls, scheduling appointments, answering and returning phone calls and occasional front desk coverage. Must be knowledgeable in all services and products we offer or be willing to learn. The Administrative Assistant position assures efficiency in overall day to day operations of the clinic.
Desired Skills and Experience: Highly organized, Systematic, Initiative, Results Driven, Time Management, Strong Customer Service Skills, Communication Proficiency, Highly Organized, Proficient with Computers, Problem Solving Skills, Ability to Multitask.
Minimum 1-year experience working in a professional office environment (preferably in a medical setting). After training completion must be able to work with minimal supervision, expected to coordinate daily operations independently.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8-4.
Company Description: We are a private practice cosmetic medicine/plastic surgery practice with two locations in the Madison, WI area. The primary job posting is for our Middleton, WI clinic. Our team of licensed medical professionals combines years of aesthetic experience and extensive and on-going training. The combination of an on-site Medical Director who is a Plastic Surgeon, Aesthetic Nurses and Aestheticians set us apart from others in the area. With the advantage of focusing exclusively on aesthetic injectables, lasers, chemical peels and skin care, we have developed years of specialized knowledge, experience, and expertise to become a leader in our field.
Job Type: Full-time Middleton
No phone calls please.
AVAILABLE POSITION: Aesthetician
Job Description: Responsible for the delivery of elective skin care services for patients, and working under the supervision of the physicians. Other responsibilities include patient education on treatment plans and medical-grade skincare. Ensures the patient is satisfied with elective skin care services and products recommended and continues to return to receive skin care treatment.
Desired Skills and Experience/Education:
- High school diploma; aesthetician license.
- Two-years experience in a medical office working as an aesthetician. Previous laser experience preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses wide-ranging knowledge of skin care treatment, elective services and products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Treats patients and co-workers with respect.
- Empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Provides patients with complimentary consultations regarding skincare services.
- Provides patients with instructions and educational materials that relate to their unique skin type and recommend adjustments to their skincare regiment as appropriate.
- Determines patient skin care goals and objectives, and recommends products and services that can reasonably facilitate attainment of those goals.
- Seeks advice and supervision of physician as required on treatment protocols and notifies the physician of any patient noncompliance.
- Responsible for the coordination of any correspondence to patients regarding their skin care treatment plan, product usage, or home care instructions.
- Maintains patient medical records detailing all treatment procedures, elective products, medication history, and educational materials received.
- Secondary Duties
- Monitors equipment to insure proper operation and maintains said equipment in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Maintains treatment rooms and work areas in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Participates and attends in-service educational programs and staff meetings.
- Tracks referral sources, sends thank-you letters to the source, and posts consultation letters to the patient.
- Maintains inventory-tracking system for retail and professional products.
- Orders and stocks inventory and supplies as needed for maintaining treatment rooms and retail areas.
- Maintain a valid Aesthetician license in accordance with state regulations.
- For consideration at our Middleton location, please email resumes to email@example.com.
For consideration at our Sun Prairie location, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.