AVAILABLE POSITION: Aesthetician
Job Description: Responsible for the delivery of elective skin care services for patients, and working under the supervision of the physicians. Other responsibilities include patient education on treatment plans and medical-grade skincare. Ensures the patient is satisfied with elective skin care services and products recommended and continues to return to receive skin care treatment.
Desired Skills and Experience/Education:
- High school diploma; Aesthetician license.
- Two-years experience in a medical office working as an Aesthetician. Previous laser experience preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses wide-ranging knowledge of skin care treatment, elective services and products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Treats patients and co-workers with respect.
- Empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Provides patients with complimentary consultations regarding skincare services.
- Provides patients with instructions and educational materials that relate to their unique skin type and recommend adjustments to their skincare regiment as appropriate.
- Determines patient skin care goals and objectives, and recommends products and services that can reasonably facilitate attainment of those goals.
- Seeks advice and supervision of physician as required on treatment protocols and notifies the physician of any patient noncompliance.
- Responsible for the coordination of any correspondence to patients regarding their skin care treatment plan, product usage, or home care instructions.
- Maintains patient medical records detailing all treatment procedures, elective products, medication history, and educational materials received.
- Secondary Duties
- Monitors equipment to insure proper operation and maintains said equipment in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Maintains treatment rooms and work areas in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Participates and attends in-service educational programs and staff meetings.
- Tracks referral sources, sends thank-you letters to the source, and posts consultation letters to the patient.
- Maintains inventory-tracking system for retail and professional products.
- Orders and stocks inventory and supplies as needed for maintaining treatment rooms and retail areas.
- Maintain a valid Aesthetician license in accordance with state regulations.
- For consideration at our Middleton location, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For consideration at our Sun Prairie location, please email resumes to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.